Preload Cataclysm Posted 2010-12-07 00:39:43 by Hikikomori
With Cataclysm coming soon to North American Servers, if you can't wait, here's how to preload Cataclysm
- This has been Ok'd by Blizzard Blues and doesn't break the EULA or TOS. It is about an 800mb patch.
- Step 1: Make sure World of Warcraft, it's Launcher, and Blizzard Background Downloader are not running.
- Step 2: Open up your WTF folder in your World of Warcraft folder.
- Step 3: Open Launcher.wtf in Notepad and find "accountType="LK" " and change LK to CT, save and close.
- Step 4: Open Config.wtf in Notepad and do the same.
- Step 5: Open your Launcher and it should begin to download the 800mb patch.
This post has 17 comments.
Add a comment: